Leaders Perception Magazine is currently running an interview series called – What Are The Top 5 Mistakes People Make When Starting A New Business?
Today, we had the opportunity to interview Mahamudul Kabir who is a CEO & Editor-in-Chief at FootInsider.
Interviewee Name: Mahamudul Kabir
Mahamudul Kabir’s favourite quote: “The best way to find out what we truly need is by removing the things that clutter our lives.”
Thank you so much for joining us today! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What is your backstory?
Mahamudul Kabir : This is Mahmudul Kabir, Footinsider’s CEO& Editor-In-Chief. I mostly write about all footwear & outdoor guides. My thorough knowledge and consumer insights are reflected in several opinions.
In your opinion, what makes your company stand out? Any examples?
Mahamudul Kabir : Our passion for what we do and our dedication to our customers make us different from other companies. We always go the extra mile to make sure that our customers are happy, and we are always available to answer any questions they may have. We believe that customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we always work hard to achieve that.
What are the TOP 5 mistakes people make when starting a new business? Please share advice/examples for all of them.
Mahamudul Kabir : Here are the top 5 mistakes people make when starting a new business:
1. Not conducting enough market research: Many people fail to realize how important it is to understand their target market and their potential customers’ needs and wants. Without this information, it isn’t easy to create a successful business.
2. Not having a well-defined business plan: A business plan is essential for any new business. It helps to map out the goals and objectives of the company, as well as how these will be achieved. Without a clear plan, getting off track and making costly mistakes can be very easy.
3. Underestimating the importance of marketing: Marketing is one of the most important aspects of any new business. It will help get the word out about your company and attract customers. Without a solid marketing strategy, it won’t be easy to succeed.
4. Hiring the wrong employees: Another common mistake is hiring employees who are not a good fit for the company. It is important to take the time to find individuals who have the skills and personalities that will mesh well with your business.
5. Not staying organized and efficient: Keeping your new business organized and running is crucial. This means having systems and processes in place to help things run smoothly. If you are disorganized and inefficient, it won’t be easy to succeed.
Leaders Perception magaizne would like to thank Mahamudul Kabir for the time dedicated to completing this interview and sharing their valuable insights with our readers!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get a notification as soon as we launch new interview series.