Leaders Perception Magazine is currently running an interview series called – What Are The Top 5 Mistakes People Make When Starting A New Business?
Today, we had the opportunity to interview Andrew Tsionas who is a Co-founder at Kaizenzo Inc..
Interviewee Name: Andrew Tsionas
Company: Kaizenzo Inc.
Andrew Tsionas’s favourite quote: “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” – Elon Musk
Thank you so much for joining us today! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What is your backstory?
Andrew Tsionas : My name is Andrew Tsionas and I am the co-founder and managing partner of Kaizenzo Inc. Kaizenzo is a digital marketing agency focusing on digital media acquisition and periphery services like SEO and website design.
In your opinion, what makes your company stand out? Any examples?
Andrew Tsionas : At Kaizenzo, we’re committed to helping our clients succeed in the digital advertising space. We know that there are a lot of companies out there that offer similar services, so what makes us stand out?
We have an extensive background in the industry—we’ve been working with digital advertising since its inception. We know how to help you get results from your campaigns, and we can guide you through the process of setting up an effective campaign from start to finish.
We also offer a personal touch that’s hard to find these days: we’ll work closely with you to develop a plan that fits your specific needs so you get exactly what you want from your campaign. We’ll also be available throughout the entire process—we don’t just set up a campaign and leave it running on its own!
What are the TOP 5 mistakes people make when starting a new business? Please share advice/examples for all of them.
Andrew Tsionas : There are many things to consider when starting a new business. Here are the top five mistakes people make when starting a new business:
1. Not having a plan for the future of your company. Without a plan, you could end up in a situation where you have no idea what to do next and don’t know how to get out of it.
2. Not setting goals for yourself and your business. Goals help keep you focused on what matters most, so they’re critical in helping you achieve success in your business!
3. Not doing enough research. Before you start a business, you should do as much research as possible. This will help you find out what your competition is doing, how they are growing, and what their weaknesses are. You will also gain an understanding of the market and what people want from a product or service.
4. Trying to do everything yourself instead of hiring employees or contractors who can provide services or products at affordable prices that would otherwise cost more money if purchased outright. This will save time and money overall in both cases!
5. Not having enough money. If you plan on starting up a business, make sure you have enough money to last until it becomes profitable. You need at least six months of runway (the minimum amount of time it will take for your business to turn a profit).
Leaders Perception magaizne would like to thank Andrew Tsionas for the time dedicated to completing this interview and sharing their valuable insights with our readers!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get a notification as soon as we launch new interview series.